Saturday, December 3, 2011

finding new love...

in the past couple of years, i've developed an unhealthy infatuation bordering to crazy obsession towards the colour of blue. to the point where i can probably dress myself head to toe multiple times without repeating items.

thank heavens i lately find myself drawn towards an entirely new and more refreshing colour, yellow. which is, come to think of it, quite terrifying. because at least avatar is cool and smurf is a cute little thing while yellow is, well, i can only think of that infamous sesame street muppets. possibly for the next 2 years. self, embrace yourself!







2 comments:

  1. My girl, where have you been? I know you stopped by recently in which I totally appreciate but I would love to see you more often since your style is so smart and chic. Love yellow, I am going to do a post wearing yellow soon. Love your shorts and your shoes. Hope all is well with you. You are so lovely to look at. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those shorts or a skirt? Either way I love love love it! Yellow is one of my all time favorite colors to wear :)

    ReplyDelete