Monday, September 12, 2011

a hearty pair...

have i blabbered and bored you with details told you that i'm still kinda living off my suitcase? no? well peeps, i'm still kinda living off my suitcase.  

bracing these past winter months, i've armored myself with one coat, two pair of tights, a scarf and beanie, one pair of malfunctioning rain boots and...um yeah, that's it.  my back yearns for warm fuzzy knits and my feet have threaten to walk away and find new owner if i don't get some knee-high boots soon.
so obviously, when i have time to look around and shop, the most logical and sensible thing to do is of course, to get another pair of shorts.






at 60% off with cute heart print, who could resist them?  

ttul, gotta run, my feet have stormed off....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emilie, you look effortlessly chic and I love your outfit. Your shorts are adorable on you with tights and boots. Great outfit. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo. p.s. Why are you living out of your suitcase?? thank you for all of your lovely comments to me darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful.
    I love the shorts! They are such a snag!

    hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete